Followers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Jump Rope Unit

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dg5758x_7gwtz3hmw
Transcript.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dg5758x_6fjf2w2gs
Box Net





Video



When I do the transcript I realize I say things very weird and unclear sometimes. I know that I haven't been teaching in front of a camera long and I know I get nervous everytime so that is part of the reason I think. Before I get on camera all day I am thinking about how I want to go about my lesson, but it seems that as soon as I get in front of the class I lose everything I wanted to say or it all comes out differently than I planned! Hopefully I can change that the more I teach. I swear I know exactly what I want to do and how I want to say everything but then I open my mouth and everything is much different. Also through the transcript I realize that I say "guys" way too much. This time teaching I didn't give hardly any feedback. I think it was because I was really distracted with Gio speaking Italian to me, I felt very overwhelmed by that. I was happy that Dr. Yang through a curveball at me beacuse I haven't had to deal with a bad kid or anything in class yet so I wanted to see how I would react to something like that. I talked to Dr. Yang after class and asked him how to deal with a student that doesn't speak Italian I now feel better about having to deal with it. I do think I did a pretty good job with the student but I kind of ignored the rest of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment