Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

teaching lesson

http://











1. I thought my teaching lesson went well, there were somethings I need to work on. I thought that I managed my time pretty well. I fit in everything I had in mind that I was going to do. When I was explaining my skill I felt that I used good cues for learning a soccer pass. The students seemed to be doing the skill right so I think they understood the way I taught them.



2. I know there is a lot that I still have to learn and experience before I become a teacher, so there are many things that I can improve on. To start I need to speak louder and teach with enthusiasm to make each class interesting and enjoyable. I could have also incorporated a game rather than just having the students practice the skill. I should have assessed them and how well they passed while playing a game.



3. If I am more enthused than the students will be more motivated to learn and try their hardest. By making each class fun and exciting the students will want to participate more, which will make them feel better about themselves. By assessing students they will get to see their grade based on their performance which will either make them want to improve if they didn't score so well or encourage to keep working as hard as they were to keep their good score.

http://

No comments:

Post a Comment