Followers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Transcript #2 side jump

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dg5758x_3p88zt2fc

In my lesson for the side jump I forgot a few things. It was hard to be put on the spot with a new skill to teach a class with such a short notice. I appreciate lesson plans more now because having the lesson planned out is much easier to incorporate everything that you want to in the lesson. By getting a new skill to teach right before you have to teach it is pretty difficult especially when you don't have very much knowledge or you can't perform the skill very well. Listening to myself talk and teach a lesson makes you realize how you speak in an everyday situation. I need to stop using "ya" and "gunna" it just doesn't sound right when I hear it, but it does when it comes out of my mouth. Well I have a lot to work on and by watching and listening to myslef I feel like it makes me grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment